Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's UP?

Hello? Anyone there? I think I might give this blogging thing another try. Don't know why but I haven't felt much like blogging lately. As in, ONE YEAR. I miss my blogging friends. I am sad that I haven't kept a record of this last year. Sooo many things have changed. I'm too overwhelmed to try to catch you up so I think I'll take baby steps. I'll start by posting a couple of pics... let's see what I've got:


 You've seen the movie UP? Well, the Up house landed here in Utah!



Here's the nursery. Recognize the stuffed animals?


Here's Carl sitting in his chair in his living room.


Jonah with his cousins on the front porch.



I loved that movie. I laughed, I cried. 

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Welcome Back!! I miss everyone blogging too. I am planning on blogging TONS more, because everytime I want to post something on fb, I just go to my blog now.

Valorie said...

Dione, I missed you!!! I was so happy to see your name on my blog list. Thanks for the pictures of the Up house, I've been curious about it.

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

yea you're back!!!!!! hope all is going good!!!!! miss you!

Caren Louise said...

That is so tight. this is scott innes by the way. I loved that movie. Our next house is going to look like that for sure

Caren Louise said...

Where is this house? We want to go see it