Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Glamour Shots Gone Wild!

Who doesn't love a carnival? The rides, the cotton candy... the freak show!!!

Well, you can imagine my excitement when I heard about the Glamour Shot Carnival. The first thing that came to mind was the Glamorous photo my college friend had taken at the mall back in the 90's. Big, Curly Hair? check, High Cheekbones? check, Pouty Lips? check,  Black Leather? check, Unbuttoned shirt? check

So I e-mailed my friend and asked for permission to include their picture in the carnival. I promised it would only be used for mocking and ridiculing. As luck would have it, my friend is nothing but self-deprecating!











 What? Did I not mention that my college friend is a man? 
Thanks again, Rick! Or should I call you Ricky?

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, man, this is all kinds of awesome!! It was well worth the wait.

I hope that people are still checking out the links on my carnival.

laurel said...

Okay, I had no idea the did glamour shots for men. Sorry Rick. That is so funny. Love the "mulletish" hair style. Is there are shirt on under that jacket?